- Classrooms and furnished suites are available full days from 8:30am to 5:30pm or ½ days and evenings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, 1:30pm to 5:30pm or 6:00pm to 10:00pm. If extended hours are needed, please contact Soul Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be mindful of the other practitioners and keep voices lowered while in the common areas.
- Tenants leasing furnished suites will have use of the furniture contained within but shall provide their own linens, pillows, blankets, etc.
- Please gather all belongings and trash when exiting. Turn off all lights and fans etc.
- In the furnished suites, please ensure table warmers are turned off and left behind as well as bolsters.
- Payment for a room will be collected at the time of reservation. You may cancel a reservation at anytime however no refund will be given if the cancellation is within 7 days of the scheduled date.
- By Submitting this form you agree to these guidelines.
Liability and Insurance:
Soul shall not be responsible or have any obligation to protect the property of the tenant from fire, water, theft, or any other loss of damage. It is the tenant’s responsibility to obtain insurance against any losses the tenant may suffer, whether personal injury or damage to property. Tenants are required to add “Soul Wellness, Inc.” as Additional Insured to their insurance policy and provide a copy of their certificate of insurance to Soul. Additionally, providers must provide a copy of their State License (if applicable) to Soul.
Cancellations – If you must cancel a class/workshop or private session, Soul Wellness retains the right to decline room rental for future events.
No lit candles are permitted in Soul. Electrical equipment should be approved by Soul. Electrical cords must be grounded. Two pronged electrical cords are not permitted. Electrical cords from lamps, fans, etc. must not be frayed, cracked spliced or taped and must plug directly into electrical outlet. Surge protectors cannot be chained together. Surge protectors must be UL listed. Tenant must comply with current fire code previsions. Other restrictions may be necessary as situations warrant.
Soul hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm on Monday – Sunday. Tenants are responsible for trash removal and leaving the suite or classroom they have rented clean. Dumpsters are located in the back of the building. Tenants are asked to turn off lights and any electronics prior to leaving the suite or classroom. Tenants are responsible for billing and taking payments from their clients. Tenants are responsible for scheduling their clients, confirming appointments, etc. Soul reserves the right to revise any content in this contract at any time. Soul reserves the right to disapprove a reservation request.
Indemnification and Release:
Regardless of whether or not, separate, several, joint or concurrent liability may be imposed upon Soul Wellness, the tenant shall indemnify and hold harmless from and against all damages, claims and liability arising from or connected with the tenant’s control or use of a suite or any area utilized by the tenant including, without limitation, any damage or injury to person or property. If Soul, the tenant shall become a party to litigation commenced by or against client then client shall indemnify and hold Soul harmless. The indemnification provided by this paragraph shall include all legal costs and attorney fees incurred by Soul from all liability for any accident, damage or injury caused to a person or property on or about the center and notwithstanding whether such acts or mission by be active or passive.